05 July 2008

Zoo Brew


On Wednesday nights in July, the Blank Park Zoo here has what they call "Zoo Brew"



21 and older to get in... and beer at the zoo along with live music!!! We went and it was SO much fun. The animals seems to be much more active at night than during the day, and the beer was pretty good too!
You can buy beer by the can or you can sample all the different kinds for free! I chose to buy my Coors Light... I'm not real crazy about some of those other beers, with the fancy lagers and ales and all. I just want a simple beer.

Here are a few pictures I took.

You'll notice Mr. Lion sniffing around Mrs Lion.. he was trying to get a little action, but she wasn't having any part of that!! He was shot down in front of a crowd... poor thing!!

The zoo here is a very neat little zoo... I only wish they had some bears. Polar bears, that is!

Until next time, take care of yourself and others.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: